Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 5, PLAY!!!

Rolling right along, I almost missed this! It's not a numbered assignment, and didn't show up on my nicely printed to-do list.

Okay, I've spent a couple of hours playing now. I messed around with the Avatars on Yahoo. Not sure if I am allowed to use the Yahoo Avatars on Facebook, but I tried. I also found an Avatar thing called DoppleMe, not nearly as good. Tried to put that on Facebook but failed I think. Oh well.

Checked out Rollyo. It's just not for me. What can I say? It's too much work and I don't like it.

LibraryThing- hey, we're already there! I think this could be very useful for the serious reader, someone who is organized, etc. I see UMass Libraries is on it, Maxine S is there, and maybe some others too. Cool!... but I don't need it for anything. I'm too much of a peon. If I need a book review I go to Amazon or the New York Times Books. Oh well.

-Nice to see more and more blogs coming along too. I just saw a nice one done on WordPress that I liked. Seems like people are slowly coming around and getting going. I'm sure more than a few of us skipped ahead a little and set up Facebook accounts too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive