Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 1, Assignment #1- About this Program

Backing up a bit-- our first assignment was just to get signed up, attend the kick-off session (if we could, or watch it online), etc.

Logging into the Moodle site, I did notice a few typos. "Survey Monkey" is misspelled, under Blog Rolls, and there is place where it says when the course will run, and the dates are all wrong--

http://moodle.nelinet.net/moodle/mod/assignment/view.php?id=570

I figure Erin has a life, and hasn't customized our Umass stuff for us, and probably just copied from another class she gave, but I do tend to notice stuff like this, and there it is....

I am hoping to "work ahead" and complete the 23 things before the 10 weeks are up. This week in particular is slow at work since they are doing a system upgrade to our Aleph program, so I should have lots of time to do this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive