Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Attempting Week 9, Assignment #17

I'm going to attempt to put a Burning Man video here, maybe even 2 if I can manage it. These are from YouTube. I feel like I'm really challenging myself on doing anything that involves code so this is good. I was frustrated that I couldn't find EXACTLY what I was looking for, but I guess that's because what I wanted wasn't actually on YouTube. Oh well. Sometimes life is meant to be LIVED, not watched through a video camera, so I can't fault anyone for not taping what I was hoping to watch. :-)

Here goes. This is from Burning Man 2004, which is the last year I was able to go...



I'm so happy that it worked! Here is one from Burning Man 2005. I wasn't there for this one, and I'm feeling a little "homesick" for the place these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive