Thursday, July 23, 2009

more with Google Reader

Well I just wanted to say I just discovered Bundles. I can subscribe to whole bunches of things like "library" and "writing" with the Google Reader and Bundles. I suspect this might lead to subscribing to more than I can handle, but wow... how convenient. I know I can unsubscribe later if it's too overwhelming. I like it though. You don't always know what is out there, or where to find it, and this helps a great deal.

I also notice that the Google Reader has a way to follow people. I suspect this is similar to Twitter, and I haven't checked it out yet. I think Google really does try to do everything possible to be one-stop shopping, and I appreciate that. It does mean that the Google folks know a lot about me, what I like, etc, but logging in once, with one user name and one password is so much easier than having everything scattered around in different places. I wonder if Google does podcasts... hmm?

off to discover more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive