Monday, July 6, 2009

Here we go!!!

Okay, we're kicking this thing off finally! I know some people are ahead of me, but I haven't seen their blogs yet.

Recently the Staff Training Committee invited Erin L., a consultant from NELINET, to come to the W.E.B. DuBois Library and get us started on learning some Web 2.0 technologies. Erin gave us a presentation last week, and got us all enthused to learn 23 things in 10 weeks. We're due to have this all done just before Labor Day I think.

This blog is part of that. Each participant is required to create a blog, and register it, to keep track of all we are learning, etc. Creating the blog itself and posting this first post is #3 on the list.

If you are reading this, you probably know all that already, and are in the class too. However, I do have it set up right now, that anyone can find this blog on the internet. I have another blog that I use as well. I'm hoping to learn how to make that blog better, and who knows? Maybe I will find a professional use for blogging as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive