Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 3, Assignment #5 Explore Flickr


There are 2 choices here- Option B is create an account, take some pictures, post them etc... NOPE. Not going to happen. Option A, is find an image you want to blog about and include a link, or create a Flickr account and ......

I've seen some of the videos on Flickr, I've learned about tagging, and groups, and I've seen some images from other libraries....

then after all that I started doing some searches to see what I could find. I searched for names like my daughter's name, and found pictures of other people's kids. I searched for "Burning Man", and found a lot there, but not all of it under the Creative Commons thing, and of course I searched for photos of our library. I like this one...



wait, that's the "attribution", not the actual photo... the photo is called "Disappearing Act", and can be found at http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/3091000720_7637785f11.jpg?v=0


Hope I did this all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive