Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Misc. plans right now

I took out the image in the banner. It was just so big that I felt like it was a waste of space. Maybe I'll find something smaller to put in later.

Yeah, I blew right through a few assignments and got the first 15 done pretty quickly, but I didn't do every SINGLE thing that you can do. I explored Flickr but I didn't do all the mash-up stuff. I just got the idea of some of it and moved on. Now some folks are asking me how to do certain stuff and I haven't got a clue. So I think I will be doing a little back tracking, especially with Flickr. I'm also going to see if I can figure out how to get a tag cloud for my labels on here. I saw some "hacks", but when I tried to do it, it didn't work. Eventually I'll be on to assignment #17- trying to get a YouTube video to show up in the blog. That should be interesting.

Looks like there are still about a half dozen people who haven't even logged into the Moodle site yet, so I know there are still some blogs out there that haven't been created or registered yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I think it's great how everyone is finding different angles to learn on these assignments. We're all doing the same work but coming up with different answers so to speak. Very cool! Reading the other blogs is a lot of fun. I hope Erin likes her job. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive