Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NELINET Classes for the fall!

I've been following NELINET on Twitter. I don't check it all the time, but today I noticed that there are some classes announced for the fall. I know some people have said they might not finish the "23 Things", and a few others said they might be interested in exploring some of these things in more detail. So I thought this might be of interest to you.

http://www3.nelinet.net/services/education

Thu 09/10 Facebook Privacy Settings: Take Control of Your Profile (online)
Mon 09/14 Learning 2.0: The 23 Things (online)

Wed 09/23 Social Media Monitoring (online)
Thu 09/24 Technical Services Efficiency: Beyond one-by-one OCLC Online Cataloging (online)
Fri 09/25 Twitter Basics (online)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! Great work on the blog and congratulations on finishing early! I've enjoyed reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete