Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cleaning up!

I've decided that I like Google Reader better than Bloglines so I just went through and opened up all my Bloglines feeds and decided what to move over to my Reader account and what to just delete. Do I really need Dilbert? No, I didn't think so. I don't need LOL Cats either as cute as it is.
I also read Disabled Kitty's post about Delicious. I have been really bad about putting my bookmarks into Delicious. I have many, many bookmarks on my work computer, and I very rarely take the time to put them into Delicious. The day will come when I will be out with my laptop and I will be cursing myself for this.
My newest goal is to try to figure out how to read things offline, and compose responses and blog posts offline too. I don't think this is going to be easy, but it's a goal. I don't sleep well at night, so maybe I could do a little reading at 2am. That could be nice. A netbook is still on my xmas list as well. :-)

Another thing I did this week was start filtering my Facebook settings so I don't get all the Mafia Wars stuff that my friends post, and other applications too. I enjoy playing games on my lunch break, but I can do without the notifications and status updates from my friends and the applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment