Monday, August 10, 2009

More exploring

So yeah, I'm officially done, but as I promised I am still doing some exploring. I spent some time this weekend exploring Picassa 3 on my laptop at home. I managed to work on a slide show, and edit some pictures. Now I'm thinking about making some home movies with some of my older pictures. I think it might be within my reach, although getting some good music might be a little challenge for me, but challenge is what it's all about, right?

I also took a good look at my husband's netbook. My opinion for the most part has been that they are too small, but he left it in the living room yesterday, and I took a poke at it, and found a whole collection of games! Within seconds I was playing a game of Yahtzee, well a Linux version of it anyway. I was actually able to deal with the small size of the keyboard and mouse relatively easily, much to my surprise. So now I'm thinking maybe I'd like to get one after all. The laptop is just so big and heavy, and the netbooks are so much more portable. I don't think it would replace my laptop, but it would be good for weekends or other times when I just want something portable for checking email at the library or coffee shop or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment